To develop an effective financial plan to provide for your future, follow these 6 steps:
- Identify and prioritize your goals. In other words, what is it you are trying to achieve?
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyze and document findings.
- Present problems and solutions.
- Implement strategies.
- Monitor and adjust the plan as necessary.
If you find these steps overwhelming or confusing, you’re not alone. Despite the fact that money is the key to our financial future, some steps are repeatedly ignored because they are simply too much work. It doesn’t have to be that way.
By hiring a firm like Synergetic Financial Management, we’ll assess your current situation and follow the 6 steps noted above. With our expertise, you’ll not only know where you stand now, but you’ll have a clear pathway developed for monitoring and adjusting it in the future.
If you’d like to improve your chances of financial success, call Synergetic Financial Management at 206-386-5455 today or complete our Contact form on our website and we’ll follow up right away.
To your success,
Joe Maas, CFA, AVA, CFP®, ChFC, CLU®, MSFS, CCIM
President of Synergetic Finance